Friday, October 18, 2013

Tiny Prints Has Free Shipping & More Deals

Tiny Prints is currently offering a number of great stackable deals. With these deals, it is a great time to start planning for your holiday card needs.
Disclaimer: I am a Tiny Prints Affiliate and am compensated for sales through TinyPrints links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
First, they are offering FREE Shipping with NO minimum! This is an awesome deal. Free shipping deals often have a minimum purchase requirement.

If you are ready to order your holiday cards or invitations (really, already), they are offering 15% off purchases under $99 and 20% off purchases over $99.
Tiny Prints Holiday Card Collection
Also on the holiday front is 15% off holiday gifts which include ornaments. I love having photo ornaments from each year on my tree. My only complaint is that all of the ornaments come with a tag for the current year so I can't make them for past years.

The deal of the day valid through October 21 at 11a ET (8a PT) is for 50% off of a self-inking stamp.
Tiny Prints Deal of the Day


Finally, if you have a new baby, you can save 15% on birth announcements.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...