Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Today's Amazon Toy List Deals - Yoda Chronicles, Magformers, Leap Frog & More

I'm going to be taking advantage of my Amazon Prime* again today with Amazon's Lightning Deals for their Holiday Toy List
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

Amazon's Holiday Toy List has Lightning deals on toys each day. Today's items include:
My daughter really wants the Yoda Chronicles book, so I am hoping that they have a great price. and that I am able to get it before it sells out.



There are also deals available on K'nex:

We purchased the Atomic Coaster and other K'nex ride sets earlier this month as a Deal of the Day and have it put away for Christmas or our daughter's birthday. Since we put them away, I cannot offer a review of the product.

*Counter to the holiday deal trends, Amazon has a scrooge deal. They have raised the minimum on FREE Super Saver Shipping to $35 from $25. Fortunately we are Amazon Prime members, so this has a minimal impact on our family. Personally, I love having Amazon Prime. I find that I no longer overbuy in an effort to meet the minimum of Super Saver Shipping. I also was unable to take advantage of many of the Lightning Deals since they did not hit the shipping minimum. We also use the streaming video several times a month. They have a great selection of PBS and Nickelodeon shows for the young kids including Dinosaur Train, Dora the Explorer, Wonder Pets, and many more. You can try Amazon Prime with a 30 day free trial. After that it is $79/year. An affordable way to try Amazon Prime shipping for the holidays is through Amazon Mom. Amazon Mom subscribers receive a 3 month free trial of Amazon Prime, 20% off diaper and wipe Subscribe and Save orders, and 20% off a total of 5 family essential Subscribe & Save orders. Note with the 3 month Amazon Mom trial, you will only receive the Prime Shipping benefits and not the video streaming or free books through the Kindle Owners Lending Library. After your 3 month trial, you can purchase Amazon Prime for $79/year and have full access to all of the Amazon Prime benefits.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...