Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Amazon Deals for Kids - 10/30

Amazon is continuing their Lightning Deals on items from the Holiday Toy List. I picked up yesterday's American Girl Craft kit for my daughter.  Today's featured items include books, crafts, and more
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Please read all terms and conditions of the deal before purchase, they are only summarized here.
The deals start at 10a with:
I am tempted by TIME For Kids BIG Book of Why for my daughter. She has several National Geographic Kids books that she loves and these look similar.

In addition, to these Lightning Deals, the LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Friends deals that I shared the past few days are still available.

Amazon offers FREE Super Saver Shipping on purchase over $35 (they raised the minimum on FREE Super Saver Shipping to $35 from $25). Fortunately we are Amazon Prime members, so this has a minimal impact on our family. Personally, I love having Amazon Prime. I find that I no longer overbuy in an effort to meet the minimum of Super Saver Shipping. I also was unable to take advantage of many of the Lightning Deals since they did not hit the shipping minimum. We also use the streaming video several times a month. They have a great selection of PBS and Nickelodeon shows for the young kids including Dinosaur Train, Dora the Explorer, Wonder Pets, and many more. You can try Amazon Prime with a 30 day free trial. After that it is $79/year. An affordable way to try Amazon Prime shipping for the holidays is through Amazon Mom. Amazon Mom subscribers receive a 3 month free trial of Amazon Prime, 20% off diaper and wipe Subscribe and Save orders, and 20% off a total of 5 family essential Subscribe & Save orders. Note with the 3 month Amazon Mom trial, you will only receive the Prime Shipping benefits and not the video streaming or free books through the Kindle Owners Lending Library. After your 3 month trial, you can purchase Amazon Prime for $79/year and have full access to all of the Amazon Prime benefits.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...