Monday, May 2, 2011

Make Your Own Book - A Deal to Get Started

Have you seen Blurb.com? You can design your own book. I love this concept because it goes beyond a standard photo book. You can create a black and white book starting at $2.95 or a color book starting at $12.95.
Image from Blurb.com

You can use their layout software or convert PDFs to make your book. I have digital scrapbook pages from when my daughter was an infant saved as PDFs. This is a great way for me to turn them into a bound book. Blurb books have an advantage over photo books in the way they incorporate text.

Some ideas they suggest are a year in review, a family cookbook, genealogy, and more. With graduations, weddings, Mother's Day, and Father's Day coming up there are plenty of great gift giving occasions coming up.

Today, Groupon is offering a $45 certificate for just $20. The promotional value of the Groupon expires on August 3, 2011. After that, the certificate will revert to $20 (the price you paid) and never expires.

Disclaimer: I am a Groupon affiliate and am compensated for sales through Groupon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...