Monday, October 21, 2013

Start Your Holiday Shopping Now!

I know it's still October, but now is a great time to start your holiday gift shopping. We celebrate Christmas with my husband's family when we see them over Thanksgiving, so I do need to start the shopping now. I also have extra shopping to do as my daughter's birthday falls during the Christmas season. Fortunately, gift deals are starting to appear.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Amazon's Holiday Toy List has Lightning deals on toys each day. Today's items include Spot It Party Board Game (on now),Shelby's Snack Shack Game at noon, The Greatest Day Ever Game at 2p, K'NEX Angry Birds Inter-Ham-Lactic at 4p, and Fisher-Price Little People Happy Sounds Home at 6p. All times listed are in Eastern time. (Note - Amazon lists their times in Pacific time).


 Do you know that Amazon Prime offers free 2-day shipping on many Amazon purchases? I have found that not only is the shipping faster, but the processing is also faster. In addition to 2 day shipping, you also get free prime streaming movies and television seasons, and access to 1 free select Kindle book per month on your Kindle device. We love our Amazon Prime!
  Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies

There are also great gift ideas on Zulily:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...