Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Save on Nat Geo Kids Magazine

Last year, my daughter's class received National Geographic Kids, and I would frequently see the kids in the class gathered around a magazine reading it as a group. My daughter was one who loved the magazines and she has frequently checked an issue out of the library. I bought a subscription for her over the summer, and she loves when it arrives. She also loves the National Geographic Kids Almanac 2014 - she also has the 2013 edition which we found at Five Below.

Disclaimer: I am a LivingSocial Affiliate and am compensated for sales through LivingSocial links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

LivingSocial is offering a deal on subscriptions to several National Geographic magazines. A one-year subscription to National Geographic Kids is $12 for 10 issues over 12 months. Nat Geo Kids is recommended for kids ages 6-14.

If your child isn't old enough for National, the deal is also available for National Geographic Little Kids (3-6). Nat Geo Little Kids is $10 for 6 issues over 12 months.

A magazine subscription can make a great Christmas gift for your child.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...