Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Holiday Outfit Shopping - 30% off at Gymboree

Halloween may still be a few days off, but holiday deals continue to pile up fast. One item I try to purchase early is my daughter's Christmas outfits since stores can sell out in popular sizes. I usually try to have at least one holiday outfit ready to go for Thanksgiving weekend when we celebrate Christmas with family and friends that we don't see again in December.

Disclaimer: I am a Gymboree Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Gymboree links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Gymboree is currently offering 30% off of everything in the store. Since the holiday lines are new merchandise and not yet on sale, this is a great time to find your desired holiday outfit.

I loved Gymboree from the time my daughter was 1 through last year. From the time she was 3 until age 6 her wardrobe was probably 75% Gymboree. Now, I feel that she has outgrown many of their styles. I love their holiday line because they offer such a variety of outfits. We tend to have a more causal Christmas and the formal dresses aren't a good style for her.

The Gem Flower Pleated Dress is one that she could still wear today. Unfortunately they don't have it available in a size larger than a 9.
Gem Flower Pleated Dress
When she was a few years younger, I would have selected Fair Isle Sweater Dress or the Gem Cable Sweater Dress from their Girls size range.
Fair Isle Sweater DressGem Cable Sweater Dress
In the Baby Girl size range, I like their version of the Faux Fur Collar Fair Isle Sweater Dress and Fair Isle Sweater Dress.
Faux Fur Collar Fair Isle Sweater DressFair Isle Sweater Dress
Beyond the Christmas dress, I usually buy my daughter a few other holiday themed shirts and skirts or pants to go with them. This year, my pick is the Gem Glitter Reindeer Tee paired with the Gem Jean Skort.
Gem Glitter Reindeer Tee
 Since I only have a girl (and two nieces), I have never given a lot of thought to boy's clothes. Gymboree does offer options from button shirts and sweaters to a few long sleeve t-shirts. I would probably opt for the Fair Isle Pullover Sweater and the Elf Food Pyramid Tee or Rockin' Xmas Santa Tee for casual looks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...