Thursday, October 31, 2013

Preserve Your Halloween Memories in Print

Shutterfly is offering some amazing deals to help preserve your Halloween memories.
Disclaimer: I am a Shutterfly Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Shutterfly links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
They have the following discount options:
You can also use SHIP30 for free shipping on orders over $30.

I am planning to stack the PUMPKIN code for 50% off of a Hard Cover Photobook with YAY4HOLIDAY to make an autograph book for our upcoming Disney vacation. I have done this several times before and my daughter really enjoys it.

What type of PhotoBook would you make? Halloween memories? Vacation Photo Album? A gift for a milestone birthday or anniversary?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...