Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Christmas Time - Deals on Building Toys

Time to start your Christmas shopping!
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Today's Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day is Select K'Nex, Lincoln Logs, & Tinker Toys at 50% off. I am definitely considering one or two of the sets for my daughter. She loves building with LEGO and is enthralled with roller coasters, so I'm leaning towards either the K'NEX Atomic Coaster or the K'NEX Star Shooter Coaster.

The deal also includes Angry Birds K'nex sets including Angry Birds King Pig Castle - Amazon Exclusive and the K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar. We already have last year's LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar bought on clearance, so I think we'll skip the Angry Birds calendar (she likes Star Wars more than Angry Birds).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...