Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Free Photo Magnet at Shutterfly

I love magnets and use them to display artwork on my refrigerator. At the holidays, we use them to display cards on the inside of our front door. A photo magnet is a great way to display your child's latest & greatest artwork complete with their picture. A photo magnet can also be used to
Disclaimer: I am a Shutterfly Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Shutterfly links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Shutterfly.com
Shutterfly's deal of the Day for today is a free Shutterfly 3x5 photo magnet with the code FREE3x5MAG.

It is also the last day for two photo book promotions:



They are also offering FREE Shipping on orders over $30 with the code SHIP30. I don't know if you can combine these codes.

Be sure to check back daily for new deals through July 10!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...