Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Build R.C From Toy Story at Lowe's Next Weekend

Lowe's is continuing their Pixar themed Build & Grow Projects this summer. After a few Monsters University themed projects, they will have a Toy Story themed project the week of July 27-28.

On Saturday, July 27 from 10-11a and Sunday, July 28 from 2-3p, kids can build R.C. from Toy Story

You can register for the session on the Lowe's Build & Grow Workshop website. Unfortunately our local store reaches capacity very quickly and is already booked for both sessions. The store on the other side of town is still available for the Sunday session.

My daughter and I attended a Build & Grow workshop last year and she really enjoyed it.


Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...