Saturday, July 6, 2013

FREE Photo Cards Today Only

I love photo cards and think they're great for a birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion. They also make great invitations or thank you cards.
Disclaimer: I am a Shutterfly Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Shutterfly links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Shutterfly.comShutterfly's deal of the Day for today is 5 FREE Flat or Folded 5x7 Photo Cards with the code 5FREECARDS.

Don't forget Shutterfly is offering 101 FREE Photo Prints with the code 101PRINTS today through Sunday, July 7.

Don't forget to take advantage of  40% off all sizes of Photo Books + Add'l Pages from Shutterfly with the code BOOK40 through 7/10.

They are also offering FREE Shipping on orders over $30 with the code SHIP30. I don't know if you can combine these codes.

Be sure to check back daily for new deals through July 10!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...