Monday, July 8, 2013

Kids Kindle Books for $1

Even if you don't have a Kindle, Kindle books can be read on a smart phone, tablet, or a computer.  It can be convenient to have these on your phone to entertain your young child. It is also a light, compact way to bring bedtime stories on vacation with you.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. 
Amazon currently has several kids Kindle books on sale for $1. The sale is valid through July 31, 2013.

A few travel and bedtime related books:
And for tweens, there is Zombie Town by R.L. Stine and Witch Dreams.

Another great source of eBooks is your local library. I have frequently checked out ebooks for myself and my daughter for both our Nook and our Kindle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...