Saturday, July 20, 2013

Discounted Children's Magazines Plus $5 Amazon Credit

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

Amazon is currently offering a great back to school deal on children's magazines. You will receive a $5 Amazon.com credit with your qualifying magazine subscription.

The deal includes National Geographic Kids. My daughter's class received National Geographic Kids, and I would frequently see the kids in the class reading them as a group. My daughter was one who loved the magazines and she has frequently checked an issue out of the library. She also loves the National Geographic Kids Almanac 2014 - she also has the 2013 edition which we found at Five Below.


 A one-year subscription to National Geographic Kids is $15 for 10 issues over 12 months. When you factor in the $5 credit, that is a net cost of $10. Since we shop at Amazon frequently, a $5 credit is as good as cash to me.

If your child isn't old enough for National Geographic Kids (6+), the deal is also available for National Geographic Little Kids (3-6). Other magazines included in the deal include Cricket, Ladybug, Babybug, Ask, Girls' Life, and more.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...