Friday, May 24, 2013

Save 40% on Shutterfly Books, 101 Free Prints, & a FREE Card

Disclaimer: I am a Shutterfly Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Shutterfly links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.


With Father's Day, Graduations, Weddings, and the end of school it is definitely a picture time of year. Not only are lots of pictures taken, but photo gifts are a great sentimental gift for dads, grads, and everyone else. I know we have a very busy week in my family with Father's Day, two birthdays, and an anniversary.

Shutterfly.com
Now is the time to order, or at least start planning your orders with great deals from Shutterfly.

The main Shutterfly promotions are:
Shutterfly.com
Taxes, and shipping and handling charges will still apply as will any upgrade fees.

I have ordered from Shutterfly many times and have always been happy with their services.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...