Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sweetheart Frame Build & Grow Workshop at Lowe's


Lowe's will be celebrating Mother's Day with their next Build and Grow Clinic. Kids will have the opportunity to make a Sweetheart frame on Saturday, May 11 in advance of Mother's Day on the 12th.

I recommend registering as soon as possible. The store nearest me is sold out and the other one in our town only has a few slots left.

They have not yet released their summer schedule, but I will share it with you when it is released. In the meantime, you can check the Home Depot schedule which offers building workshops the first of the month.

I took my daughter to a Lowe's Build and Grow event last spring and she really enjoyed it. I do recommend signing up now if you are interested as the session do tend to fill-up quickly (at least at my local store).


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...