Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Marvel's Avengers Assemble Premiers This Weekend

My husband and daughter loved watching the cartoon Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes on the Disney XD Channel and have been missing the show since it ended in November. We have all 6 volumes on DVD and they re-watch the episodes frequently.

My daughter is looking forward to the new Marvel cartoon series that are coming to Disney XD this summer. She loves the Hulk, so she is really looking forward to Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. which will air beginning in August. Tonight she was excited when I showed her a sneak peek at Marvel's Avengers Assemble which will begin airing regularly on July 7 at 11a. The first two episodes will be airing this weekend, on Sunday, May 26 at 11a. I have already set my DVR to record the episodes for my daughter.
Avengers Assemble Characters
from Disney XD's Website

Check out this promotional clip from Disney XD:


You can also find a longer sneak peek on tvline.com and also find out more details.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...