Saturday, August 24, 2013

Percy Jackson Book Deal - Today Only

Has your child seen Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters in theaters this summer? Or its predecessor Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief? Did you know that these movies are based on The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series of books by Rick Riordan.


Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. 

Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day for Saturday, August 24 is a sale with 65 popular Kindle books priced at $2.99 or less. The Lightning Thief, the first book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series is on the list. It is listed for $2.99 as part of this deal.

The book is recommended for ages 10 and over and is a 5th grade reading level. My daughter is not quite ready for these books, maybe by next summer. However, I am planning to buy the Kindle book because of the excellent price.

Kindle books can be read on any Kindle device. There are Kindle reading apps for smart phones, tablets, and your computer. I have found that ebooks are great for my daughter while traveling since I just need to bring the reader and not a heavy stack of books.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...