Monday, May 27, 2013

Custom Photo Cards for Just $0.99 and FREE Shipping



Disclaimer: I am a CardStore Affiliate and am compensated for sales through CardStore links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.


Custom Photo Cards are a great way to celebrate whatever occasions you have coming up. Between Father's Day, anniversaries, and birthdays I need 6 cards in June just for family.

Custom cards also make great invites for your upcoming events. Whether you are planning a birthday party, a graduation party, a Fourth of July party, or just a fun summer barbecue, Custom Cards are a great way to get the word out.
To celebrate Memorial Day, Cardstore is offering all of their custom cards for just 99¢ and is offering FREE Shipping. The last two years I have purchased my Christmas cards from CardStore and invitations for my sister's bridal shower.

TODAY ONLY! Celebrate Memorial Day with 99¢ Cards + Free Shipping at Cardstore! Use Code: CWG3599, Valid 5/27/13 Only. Shop Now!

So what type of card are you going to make?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...