Friday, June 7, 2013

LEGO Brick City Book - End of School or Father's Day Gift

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

Today I found the book Brick City: Global Icons to Make from LEGO while out shopping. I immediately put the book in my cart for my daughter to give dad for Father's Day. They both love LEGOs and building them together. I hope the book inspires her to build more form her imagination and less from the pre-purchased sets.


The book gives instructions on how to build various icons from a NY City Taxi Cab to the Empire State Building to the White House and even a Parisian coffee machine. The models with directions range from the size of a mini set (the LEGO White House or US Capitol building are made with just a few pieces on a miniature scale) to a model that is over a foot tall like the Empire State Building.


The LEGO Architecture sets are some of my daughter's favorites (she only has the small sets), so I know she will love working on these sets with Dad.

The book would make a great end of school gift to keep your child occupied over the summer or, as in our case, would be a great gift from a child to a Dad who loves to build LEGO with them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...