Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LEGO Creationary Challenge

Since my daughter loves both LEGO and games, LEGO Games are a perfect combination for her.

Toys R Us is having a LEGO Creationary Challenge on Saturday, October 20 from noon-2p in all stores. I recommend arriving early before the event gets too crowded.


We attended a LEGO Family Creation Challenge at Toys R Us in June 2010. My daughter loved trying to build the creation and have me guess which it was. At the time we attended the event, she was 4 and needed help from dad to build her creation. Now at almost 7 she should be able to build it herself.

We have since bought the LEGO Creationary Game and my daughter enjoys playing it. She also loves playing LEGO Creationary on her iPod Touch or the iPad. There is also LEGO Halloween Creationary which is perfect for this time of year.

I am marking our calendar for the LEGO Creationary Challenge at Toys R Us.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and iTunes Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Amazon and LivingSocial links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...