Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid New Releases

Does your child love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series? If so, you will want to head to check out the new book, Wimpy Kid 7: The Third Wheel which is being released on November 13.

Author Jeff Kinney will be visiting several bookstores in the midwest for book signings and the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Experience.  The schedule is:

  • November 13: Rainy Day Books - Fairway, KS
  • November 14: Mall of America - Bloomington, MN
  • November 15: Books & Co - Oconomowoc, WI
  • November 16: Anderson's Bookshop - Naperville, IL
  • November 17: Joseph Beth - Cincinnati, OH
  • November 18: Nicola's Books - Ann Arbor, MI
  • November 19: Pooh's Corner - Grand Rapids, MI

You can see the author events on the publisher's website. I had to filter to just the Jeff Kinney events.

In other Wimpy Kid news, if you prefer an ebook format, the first 6 Wimpy Kid books will be available in ebook format on October 30. I find ebooks very convenient for my daughter when we travel since I don't need to carry a lot of books with me. They are available in Kindle formatNook format, or iBook format.



Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and an affiliate of Barnes and Noble and iTunes and am compensated for sales through links to these sites. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...