Sunday, March 24, 2013

New LEGO: Legends of Chima Episode on Wednesday

Do you have a LEGO Chima fan?

If so, you will want to tune in to Cartoon Network on Wednesday, March 27 at 7p. There will be three 30 minute episodes airing that night. The first two episodes: Legend of Chima and The Great Story were originally released in January. The third episode airing at 8p is The Warrior Within.


The first two episodes of LEGO: Legends of Chima are available for download through Amazon Instant Video or iTunes.

There are a number of LEGO Chima Books including chapter books and comic readers (some are coming in the next few months).

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I am an iTunes associate and am compensated for sales through iTunes links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...