Friday, October 5, 2012

Customized Halloween Tote for $2

Halloween is coming and the kids will need a trick or treat bag. I have made my daughter totes before using iron on logos with mixed success. This year, VistaPrint is offering $2 Halloween Tote (shipping is not included).

There are almost 50 Halloween designs to choose from or you can select a bag where you can upload an image and use one of your child in their Halloween costume - or a collage of past costumes. (I recommend Turbo Collage available from the Mac App Store). There is a $2.49 image upload fee. You can also select one of the default images and add a printed back with your own image ($3.49 for a printed back).

I have a small tote that I ordered from VistaPrint last year and it has held up nicely.


Disclaimer: I am a VistaPrint affiliate and am compensated for sales through VistaPrint links. I have ordered from VistaPrint and been satisfied with the products I have received. I am also a Mac App Store affiliate and am compensated for sales through App Store or iTunes links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...