Friday, October 19, 2012

FREE Tinkerbell Secret of the Wings Make It Take It

The latest Tinker Bell movie, Secret of the Wings is being released on video on Tuesday, October 23. Secret of the Wings is the fourth Tinkerbell movie following Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, and Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue. My daughter has loved the Tinker Bell movies. She was Tinker Bell for two consecutive years, when she was almost 3 and almost 4. In Secret of the Wings, Tinker Bell and her fairy friends travel to the Mysterious Winter Woods where they meet Periwinkle. My daughter is eager to watch the new movie.

Secret of the Wings will be available on DVD, Two-Disc DVD/BluRay, and Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy. All three versions are available for pre-order on Amazon.

To celebrate the release, Jo-Ann Fabric Stores nationwide will be hosting a FREE fairy Make It Take It on Saturday, October 20 from 11a-noon. When we were in Jo-Ann shopping for materials to make my daughter's Halloween costume, she was very excited to see the sign (pictured to the left) for a Tinker Bell Make It-Take It. I have also received a  Kids can make their own Tinkerbell or Periwinkle Fairy.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...