Monday, October 15, 2012

Magic School Bus Science Kits - A Great Christmas Present


Last year, I purchased a deal for the Magic School Bus Science Kit for my daughter. She receives one kit a month for a year. She loves receiving the kits and doing the experiments. We have had fun doing many of the experiments. My main complaint was that I often didn't have many of the "household items" - 16 oz water bottles, 2L soda bottles - and we could not start the set right away. However, she loved doing the weather experiments, especially making a thermometer. She also liked the gases experiments and acids/bases.

I definitely recommend the Magic School Bus Science Kit for kids from ages 4-10.

Last year I purchased the set through a Groupon for $120. This year, Groupon is offering the Magic School Bus Science Kit for $99. In both years the kits retail for $240. The subscription is for the same 12 kits that we received this year, so we will not be purchasing it again. However, if there were 12 new kits, we would be buying it again.

The subscription is set to begin in November, but you can call them to delay your subscription to begin in December or January so you can give it as a gift. Last year I started the subscription in January and printed a certificate from their website to give my daughter as a gift. You could also start it in December  to have something to wrap. However, you will need to be sure to intercept the package when it arrives in the mail. The package has Magic School Bus all over the cover and would be hard to hide from your child.

Disclaimer: I am a Groupon affiliate and am compensated for sales through Groupon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Please read all terms and conditions of the deal before purchase, they are only summarized here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...