Friday, September 20, 2013

Big Savings on Photo Books

Photo Books are a great way to remember family vacations, special events, or even just life in general. I want to make a photo signature book for our upcoming trip to Disney. My brother first made the photo signature books for my nieces for their second trip, and they have become a tradition. I use photos with the characters from our previous visits to make the book.
Disclaimer: I am a Groupon Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Groupon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Groupon is offering an 8x8 Shutterfly photo book for $10 or an 8x11 Shutterfly photo book from $17. Shipping is $7.99 for the 8x8 and $8.99 for the 8x11. Either book is 20 pages and comes with a hard cover. Premium options (licensed books, premium Storytelling content, layflat pages, and crocodile, leather, padded, soft cloth, and faux lizard covers are not included)

I have made Shutterfly Photo Books often and found them very easy to create and they turn out great! I think I am going to order this book.

Ad:
Shutterfly

8x8 or 8x11 Custom Photo Book from Shutterfly (Up to 67% Off)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...