Friday, September 13, 2013

Save Up to 75% on these Friday the 13th Sales on Halloween Costumes, Decor, and More

This weekend Zulily is running several Friday the 13th special sales. Included in the sale are several monster/villain costumes including Monster High, Star Wars (Darth Vader), Batman (Bane, Joker, and Harley Quinn) and more.
Disclaimer: I am a Zulily Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Zulily links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Please read all terms & conditions before purchase.

See the Friday the 13th Events: up to 75% off Halloween costumes, decor and more!

My daughter is not a fan of Monster High, so I don't really know a lot about the characters, but I know they are popular. The Monster High merchandise includes dolls, costumes, crafts, electronics, and much more.

On the other hand she loves Star Wars. There are a number of Darth Vader items on the list. There are also villains from Batman on the costume list. There are also various Disney Villain knick-knacks.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...