Thursday, September 19, 2013

Big Savings on Barbie! Today Only

Does your daughter love Barbie? I was a Barbie girl myself, but they never really clicked with my daughter even though she has some.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Today, Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day is 40% off select Barbie items

The deal includes several storage items - including the Barbie Life in The Dreamhouse Fashion Vending Machine which would be great for storing all of the small accessories such as shoes, jewelry, and purses. This is a great idea. Our shoes are always all over the place (and almost as painful to step on as a LEGO).

The Barbie Fashionista Ultimate Closet provides storage for accessories as well as clothes. The Neat-Oh! Barbie ZipBin Dream House Toybox & Playmat provides storage for the dolls and a playmat. There are dolls sure to intrigue any girl & their interest from the Gymnastics Teacher & Equipment Set to the Barbie I Can Be Ocean Treasure Explorer Doll Playset or the Barbie Color Magic Mermaid Doll and many more. Don't forget to check out the full list.

Sounds like a great time to get started on Christmas shopping.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...