Monday, May 5, 2014

Star Wars Book Recommendations & Star Wars Reads Day

Since yesterday was Star Wars Day (May the 4th Be With You!) and my daughter loves both reading and Star Wars, I wanted to share some of her favorite Star Wars themed books.

Additionally, it is time to mark your calendar for Star Wars Reads Day which happens each October. The 2014 event will be October 11, 2014. We have loved our experiences at our local Star Wars Reads Day.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
This morning I met my daughter with news of Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus the sixth book in the Origami Yoda series which will be released in August. Unfortunately it is the last book in the series. My daughter absolutely loves the Origami Yoda series of books and is constantly reading them. I am very glad that we purchased them instead of ordering them from the library. The first four books (The Strange Case of Origami Yoda, Darth Paper Strikes Back, The Secret of the Fortune Wookie, and The Surprise Attack of Jabba the Puppet) are available in the Origami Yoda Files: Boxed Set. The fifth book, Princess Labelmaker to the Rescue is available individually. There is also Art2-D2's Guide to Folding and Doodling: An Origami Yoda Activity Book an activity book.

Jeffrey Brown's books which portray Vader as a father to a young Luke and Leia have also been a huge hit in this house. Several friends have gone out and purchased their own copies of Darth Vader and Son and Vader's Little Princess. The next book in the series, Goodnight Darth Vader, will be released in July. She has also enjoyed his Star Wars: Jedi Academy book and is excited for the sequel Star Wars: Jedi Academy #2 which also comes out in July.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...