Thursday, August 8, 2013

Percy Jackson & Sea of Monsters Opens Friday, July 9

Percy Jackson & Sea of Monsters opened in theaters on Wednesday, August 7. The movie is rated PG and is showing in both 3D and 2D.

Check out the trailer below:


Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
 My daughter hasn't yet seen the previous movie in the series, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief yet, however I think she would really like the series since she likes Harry Potter and superheroes. I think we might wait for her to be able to read the books first.

The series is based on Percy Jackson & the Olympians of books by Rick Riordan.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...