Thursday, August 22, 2013

Gymboree 40% off Deals - Today ONLY

From the time my daughter was 3 until 6.5, Gymboree was our go to store. While they still sell clothes in her size, I'm starting to find that some of the styles are a little young for her.

Disclaimer: I am a Gymboree Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Gymboree links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

Today only Gymboree is running two great deals. They are offering Today Only at Gymboree.com - 40% Off School Styles For Boys! and Today Only at Gymboree.com - 40% Off New Regular Price Socks, Tights & Underwear!

If you are looking for girls clothes, they are also offering: Shop the Back to School Collection at Gymboree & Save 30%!

Personally, I love their tights for my daughter. Last year she was somewhat between the 5-7 size which were almost too small and the 8-10 size which was too big, so they didn't work well. This year however, the 8-10 should fit well. My daughter did pick out a nice Halloween themed outfit this week: Halloween Kitty Tee Skinny Ponte PantThe set is currently 30% off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...