Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Personalized Disney Books

Last year before Christmas I bought a deal for two personalized Disney Princess books from IdentityDirect that I then customized for my nieces. I was able to include their name, and two friend's names (my daughter and their sister), and a few other details.
Disclaimer: I am an LivingSocial and Identity Direct Affiliate and am compensated for sales through LivingSocial links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Now, you can order your own set of books. LivingSocial is offering a deal for 2 IdentityDirect Books for $22 (a $45 value). Once purchased, the deal is available for use until November 21, 2013 (paid value is valid until August 14, 2018) which is good timing for a Christmas present.

You can select from either a "Girls Pack" including "My Adventures with Disney Princess Collection" and "My Adventures with Disney Fairies" or a "Boys Pack" including "My Adventures with Spider-Man" and "My Adventures with Marvel Avengers".

While you have to select either the Girl Pack or Boy Pack, each book can be personalized individually. Each book is 30 full-color pages. Shipping within the continental US is included.

See more personalized gift options such as clocks, placemats, and more on Identity Direct. 468x60 Logo - Your Personalized Store
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...