Thursday, August 8, 2013

40% off at Gymboree Today Online Only


Disclaimer: I am a Gymboree Affiliate and am compensated for sales through Gymboree links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

From the time she was 4 my daughter's wardrobe was almost exclusively from Gymboree until the last year or so. My daughter's preferred clothing item is a dress. I loved that they had a variety of casual dresses that co-ordinated so that the same accessories would match them. Their clothes fit my daughter well and I liked their style. Sadly, she is getting older (and taller) so some of their styles are a bit young for her.

Today (August 8), they are offering 40% off on the newest Kid Girls Styles. The deal is only valid online.

I love the Chevron Stripe Sweater Dress. It would make a great first day of school outfit. Unfortunately it is not available in a size larger than a 6 and my daughter needs a 9 or 10. It is a shame because it is a really cute style and appropriate for an older child.

Chevron Stripe Sweater Dress
When she was in preschool and kindergarten, I would have been ordering the Sequin Flower Stripe Dress. However, I find it a little young looking for her now in 2nd grade.

Sequin Flower Stripe Dress
If you are looking for something other than Kid Girl or want to buy already discounted items, through August 14 they are offering 30% off all regularly priced items and 20% off of already discounted items.

Gymboree offers FREE Shipping on orders over $75. You can also do returns in the store.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...