Saturday, August 10, 2013

Get a Scaredy Squirrel e-Book for FREE

My daughter has learned about the Scaredy Squirrel series of books by Melanie Watt at school. This summer when she finished her summer reading program at the library, she selected a Scaredy Squirrely book as her reward. I tried to dissuade her from the choice since the book is well below her reading level. However, in the end I realized she might as well select it since I certainly wouldn't spend money on the book.
Disclaimer: I am an iTunes Affiliate and Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through iTunes & Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
This week Scaredy Squirrel at the Beach is available as an electronic book for FREE.

The book is available in:
See other Scaredy Squirrel Books on Kindle or iTunes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...