Friday, April 19, 2013

Personalized iPhone Cases

Disclaimer: I am a Tiny Prints Associate and am compensated for sales through TinyPrints links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

My iPhone is easily my most important accessory on a daily basis as it is rarely out of arms reach. When TinyPrints asked me to share this infographic, I was shocked at some of the statistics. I can't believe that only 76% of people have dropped their phone. I drop mine on a regular basis - although I have gotten better about it. Because of my propensity for dropping it, I bought a case with my phone. Even when my old case started cracking, I left it on until I bought a new case.


I think my next case will be a personalized case. It will certainly make it easy to find among all my family and friends who also have iPhones.

Which statistic below surprises you - or what minority do you fall into?

Tiny Prints iPhone Case Infographic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...