Thursday, April 25, 2013

Get a Great Deal on Disney Magazines

My daughter loves when she gets mail, especially if they are her magazines or catalogs. The magazines and catalogs tend to accumulate in the backseats of our car where she is always reading them. Last year I bought my niece a subscription to Disney Princess magazine which she enjoyed.

Disclaimer: I am a LivingSocial Associate and am compensated for sales through LivingSocial links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

Today, LivingSocial is offering a deal on Disney Magazines. For $15 you will receive a one year subscription (8 issues) which is a $30 value. The included magazines are

  • Disney Junior
  • Pixar Cars
  • Disney Princess
  • Disney Fairies
  • Disney Phineas & Ferb Magazine.
There is a limit of 1 voucher per transaction. Your voucher will be valid at full value until July 17, 2013.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...