Thursday, April 11, 2013

FREE Doc McStuffins Episode on iTunes

Has your child seen Doc McStuffins on the Disney or Disney Junior channel? My daughter (age 7) had outgrown the Disney Junior shows before the premier of Doc McStuffins. However my nieces (age 3 & 5) love Doc McStuffins. They both received doctor's coats and Doc McStuffins

Doc McStuffins is the iTunes TV Show of the week. iTunes is giving away a FREE Episode. The FREE Episode is Out of the Box/Run-Down Race Car which was the premier episode on March 23, 2012.


Disclaimer: I am an iTunes Affiliate and am compensated for sales through iTunes links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Please verify the video is FREE before purchasing as it is only free for a limited time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...