Thursday, April 11, 2013

Get a Sneak Peek of Disney's new Henry Hugglemonster Series

Disney Junior has a new show, Henry Hugglemonster, which premiers on Monday, April 15 at 5p/4c on Disney Junior the Channel.

Henry Hugglemonster is based on the children's book I'm a Happy Hugglewug: Laugh and Play the Hugglewug Way by Niamh Sharkey. Henry Hugglemonster premiered on Disney Junior in the UK in February.

The trailer is included below:


Can't wait for the new series to premiere? You can download the first episode (The Huggleflower/Monster Lullaby) from iTunes for FREE right now.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and iTunes affiliate and am compensated for sales through Amazon and iTunes links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Please verify the purchase price of the episode before purchase as the price may change.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...