Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lalaloopsy TV Show airs on Nick on Fridays

Does your child love Lallaloopsy? My daughter never developed an interest, but a few of her friends did.

I just found out from Nickelodeon's Facebook page that they began airing a new Lalaloopsy television show on March 29. Lalaloopsy airs on Nickelodeon at 1:30p on Fridays.

There are also several Webisodes available online through nickjr.com or YouTube:

You can find the webisodes on my Lalaloopsy PlayList on YouTube

Disclaimer: I am an iTunes Affiliate and an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

If you missed the first few episodes, they're available on iTunes and Amazon Instant Video.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...