Thursday, April 21, 2011

Picaboo Photo Products Deals

As parents we probably have millions of pictures of our children floating around and the question is always what to do with them. With Picaboo you can take your digital photographs and turn them into photo books, calendars, cards, and more.

Today, Groupon is offering a $100 certificate to Picaboo for just $35. This certificate is only valid on photo books, calendars, and cards. It can also be applied to shipping and taxes. They have photo books that start at $9.99 and run up to $349.99 (wedding album comparable).

The certificate must be purchased by the end of the day Saturday, April 23. It can be redeemed beginning Monday, April 25 and must be redeemed by October 20, 2011.

My sister made my mom a year in photos album for Christmas and it was great. I am thinking I need to compile all of my daughters pictures and make one for each year. Albums are also great to celebrate vacations or milestone events. I also made a calendar this year for my daughter and she loves it. We also use photo cards for Christmas, but have also sent them for other holidays to a few people. With Picaboo you can make individual cards starting at $1.29

Disclaimer: I am a Groupon affiliate and receive compensation for sales through links on my blog. I appreciate your supporting my efforts on this blog by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...