Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Go Crazy with Pizza Toppings - Just $8

From Groupon.com
What is your favorite topping combination? I like onions, peppers, sausage, pepperoni, diced tomatoes, bacon and more. I am also a big fan of chicken - unfortunately my husband only likes chicken as barbecue chicken. Just keep off the mushrooms and the anchovies.

Today Groupon is running a national deal for Domino's Pizza. For just $8, you can get a large Domino's pizza with up to 10 toppings. I love that the toppings are practically unlimited. While I like lots of veggies on my pizza, I hate paying for each extra topping. So this deal is perfect.

So what combination are you going for? What toppings will you avoid?

Groupon: Get the Best Deal in Your City Today!  The Groupon must be purchased by midnight on April 20. It is valid until May 19. You must place your order online for in store pickup (no phone orders or delivery).  The certificate is valid at all continental US locations (not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the US). You may purchase up to 3 certificates. As with all Groupons, you cannot redeem it until the day after the certificate expires.



I have purchased Groupons several time in the past, including some of the national deals. I have never had any problem redeeming my Groupons.

Disclaimer: I am a Groupon Affiliate and am compensated for sales through links to their site. These sales help support my efforts on the blog. I appreciate your support by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...