Monday, April 4, 2011

Laptop Withdrawl

I have predominately used a laptop for at least the last 10 years. I was a hold out on financial stuff, using my desktop until it died nearly 2 years ago. At that point I replaced it with a MacBook Pro which I absolutely love now.

My CD drive has been finicky for awhile, but has recently stopped working. Fortunately it is still covered under warranty so Apple is fixing it for free. BUT, they need to take it for a week. I dropped it off today.

Last month, we purchased a first gen iPad on discount, so I am using the iPad in place of the laptop for the next week.

One of my concerns was blogging. Well, I have found Blog Press and am loving it. It was super easy to setup my multiple Blogger blogs. You can work in an offline mode to upload later. You can also save drafts. You can add HTML, pictures, links, and more.

We are going out of town this week and another concern was uploading pictures from my camera. Apple sells a camera connector for the iPad. I am so glad that I mentioned this as a disappointment to the tech at the store.

My husband was just saying that he sees tablets like the iPad eventually replacing laptops. This week will be my test of how well the iPad replaces a laptop.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Disclaimer: I am an iTunes Affiliate and receive compensation for sales through iTunes links. I appreciate your support of my site by shopping through my links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...