Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Barbie a Fairy Secret Coupon

We gave my daughter the Barbie in a Fairy Secret DVD while she was recovering from having her tonsils out. I had purchased it the week it came out and got a great deal at Target. The DVD for $12.99, a second DVD for $5 off (coupon on the DVD), and a free Barbie Ballerina. I selected Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses as her second DVD. I paid $14.99 for the 2 movies and the doll. I split the items up giving her the ballerina after her ballet recital, A Fairy Secret while she was recovering, and the 12 Dancing Princess for Easter.

Coupons.com has a coupon to save $5 on the Fairy Secret DVD. Target lists the price for the DVD as $14.99 on their website making the final cost $9.99.

In this movie, Barbie and her friends become fairies and must rescue Ken who has been kidnapped by the queen fairy who has been bewitched to become obsessed with him.

Her favorite Barbie movies remain Barbie and a Fashion Fairytale and Three Musketeers.

So far she has only watched the movie once - a few hours after being released from the hospital when she was still affected by the anesthesia. We will have to watch it again when she isn't under the weather to see if she likes this one.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through their links. I am a Coupons.com Brandcaster and receive compensation for coupons printed and used through my links. I appreciate your linking through my site to support my efforts on this blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...