Friday, April 15, 2011

Target FREE Rusable Shopping bag

On Sunday, April 17 Target stores are giving away a free reusable shopping bag to 1 million customers nationwide. The bag is not their standard bag, it looks like a messenger bag. Their website states that many stores ran out in a few hours last year, so I would plan to be there early. The bags are distributed with a purchase.



Make sure to bring the bag every time you shop at Target since they give a 5 cent rebate for each bag you reuse. (Sometimes you have to remind the cashier). I love reusable bags. Not only are they environmentally friendly, they hold more and are easier to carry than plastic bags. My only problem is remembering to return them to my car and bring them into the store. The 5 cent incentive definitely helps me remember to bring my bags.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...