Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nat Geo Kids Almanac 2014

Are you looking for a book to keep your child reading and even learning about science this summer? I highly recommend the Nat Geo Kids Almanac 2014.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links
My daughter's class loves the Nat Geo Kids magazines that are in the classroom. Yesterday, my daughter saw National Geographic Kids Almanac 2014 in the store. She picked it up and started reading it and would not put it down. We bought it for her and she read it on the way home. Then, last night she tried to stump me with one of the Stump Your Parents quizzes. She was quite disappointed that I got 3 of the 6 right.  There are several Stump Your Parents pages available throughout the entire book.

National Geographic Kids definitely has a fun way to reach out to young elementary students. National Geographic Kids Almanac 2013 is also available.


.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...