Monday, June 3, 2013

LEGO Mini Model Build for June

LEGO Fisherman June Monthly Mini Model Build
from LEGO.com
Each month LEGO Stores offer a FREE Mini Model Build on the first Tuesday of the month beginning at 5p and continuing while supplies last. The event is for children ages 6-14 only. There is one free model per child.

June's Monthly Mini Model Build is a LEGO Fisherman.

Since our "local" LEGO store is over an hour away (without commuter time traffic). we have never been to one of the monthly model builds.  If our store was close, we would definitely attend some of them. We were at Walt Disney World the first Tuesday of April and I did consider visiting the LEGO Store at Downtown Disney for the model build, but decided to stay in the parks.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...