Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Vacation to Chicago? Check out these deals!


Are you considering a family vacation to Chicago this summer? A few years ago my husband attended a conference in Chicago and my daughter and I met him in Chicago after the conference to vacation for a few days.


Chicago is about 4 hours from our home and is also easily accessible via Amtrak. We took Amtrak to get there so we would not have to worry about parking our car in the city.

There are lots of fun activities in Chicago. We enjoyed visiting the museums, the LEGO Store, and the parks/lake shore.

Disclaimer: I am an Affiliate of Groupon and LivingSocial and am compensated for sales through Groupon and LivingSocial links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

If you are considering a trip to Chicago, I wanted to share a few Groupon deals that would be great for tourists:

There are frequently Groupon Getaways or LivingSocial Escape deals for Chicago, but there are currently none available.  We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Chicago and overall would recommend the hotel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...