Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oz: The Great & Powerful Activity Sheets


My daughter is eager to see the new movie Oz: The Great & Powerful.



Walt Disney Studios has provided me with several activity sheets from the movie to share with my readers. I know my daughter will love the Spot the Difference activity and the maze. There are also memory cards and a mask. You can click on the images below to view/download a PDF to print the activity sheets.




If you are headed to a Rave Cinemas to see Oz, they are offering a coupon for a free kid's sized popcorn with the purchase of a ticket to see Oz. The coupon is valid until March 14, 2013. Be sure to print your coupon before you head to the theater.


Disclaimer: Images and Activity Sheets are provided by Walt Disney Studios for use in promoting Oz: The Great and Powerful. All opinions are 100% mine. I received the link to the Rave Cinemas coupon as a member of their mailing list.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...