Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Coming Attractions: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

This morning my daughter informed me that Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is coming soon. She had seen a trailer when she went to see The Croods at a friend's birthday party this weekend.

I wanted to share the trailer for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2:



My daughter has seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs a few times. We initially saw it at one of our local movie theaters which offers free or discounted re-runs of children's movies. Then, in 2010 she picked the movie out for our anniversary as a Family Movie Night movie. She enjoyed it much more the second time around. She then watched the movie a few more times in the next months. She was only 3.5 at that time, and has not watched the movie in recent years. I am surprised that she remembers the movie that well.

If you have not yet seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, it is available from Amazon on DVD for $4.99 and in a Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack for $13.49.





Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Please verify prices before purchasing as Amazon prices can and do change frequently. Prices listed were correct at the time the article was published.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...